Florida-Central Florida

PHOTOGRAPHY WOES

I have only gotten two quotes. One for $1300 for 6hrs, but my Fiance' doesn't like him... the other for $2600 for all day. THAT seems a bit expensive. There are so many photographers and videographers to choose from! Can anyone help?

Re: PHOTOGRAPHY WOES

• We looked at lots of photographers in the Orlando area ranging from 700 to 10000 dollars. You really have to find someone who has the style you love and a price you can afford. We close Nicole Woodyard from Wings of Glory taking her top package which included an assistant, all day photography and an album and prints. She had packages that were much less. My daughter finally picked her because she loved her style. They had their engagement shoot and everyone loves the photos.....really with the costs all over the place you have to find someone you like that you can fit in your budget....this was #1 in her book because photographs are one of the most important things for her. We can't wait to see what she does in June for the wedding :)
  • We are using Brian Pepper photography. They are around 1500. We will be meeting our photographer, Nelson, this week.
  • I am using infinite words photography.....he is an awesome artist and the prices are freaking awesome!! He works with your budget.....website is infinitewordsphotography.com. check it out you won't be disappointed!
  • I highly recommend Sivan Photography. Sivan and her husband worked on our wedding and my pictures are to die for. I seriously couldnt be happier. I would check out her website and contact her for a quote :). For videographer we used Visual Effects by Seth. He was awesome and our video was also excellent!
  • $2600 is pretty standard for professional photography. 
    How much are you wanting to spend / have you budgeted for photography? This info might help out a bit with the suggestions :)
  • We are using Lovemeetslife photography.  It's a man/wife couple who are absolutely stunning.  The quality of photos you get for the price you pay is outstanding.  We are so highly impressed with every aspect of this company.  Right now they offer 3 packages and we selected the middle one for $1200.  I would definitely speak with them!
  • KCorder14KCorder14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I'm using Sarah Bray. She is having a year end special right now (not sure for how long it goes..) but it includes things like a free hour or an engagement shoot or $365 off, etc.

Our total for 6 hours is $1,750 and she is amazing! Her work is all over Style Me Pretty. If you're interested I'd contact her fast because I think she is raising her price in January.
  • check our lorarodgers.com she's so awesome and very inexpensive. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards