Florida-South Florida

Galuppi's

Hi Ladies!

Renae here! I'm finally in town to plan my wedding and book the venue and key vendors for my Spring 2013 wedding. 

So far, I've seen the 94th Aero, Fern Forest and Galuppi's. I think I'm a super emo bride, because I liked all three, but Galuppi's stole my heart, the venue was beautiful. 

However, my experience with the Catering Manager, Cecilia, was not equally as great. I left the meeting in tears. To sum the entire event up, she tried to consult with 2 of us brides at the same time. She first tried to push my appt back claiming that the other bride's was more important because she's from out of town...but so am I, and even more I have this weekend to finalize and book my venue. The next time I'm home will be next year for the wedding. 

For me, she wasn't so attentive and accomodating it seemed. I mean she brought out a box of sashes and ribbons for the other bride. Me?!?!? Not so much! She did try being a little accomodating when I stressed the urgency of my visit, but the damage was already done. I felt horrible, I mean all the reviews rave about their service. But my visit...was totally opposite. 

As I said, I loved the venue, and was ready to settle on it. But after that moment, I realized it's better to give my money and business to a venue and people that didn't leave me feeling insignificant and sad in the end. 

Hope this helps. 
"HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"

Re: Galuppi's

• Oh No so sorry this haqppened to you. I actually live right down th street from Galuppi's and for that reason didn' consider it for my Son's venue. LOL It just didnt seem "special" after seeing it every day. But I did hear good things about it and saddened you were made to feel this way! I hope your next choice meets all your dreams. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards