Just Engaged and Proposals

Can't decide on a wedding date...Opinions?

So my fiance and I have been engagged since April 20,2012. He's only home for 2-3 weeks at a time right now, so we are having the wedding next year. He choose April and March as the two months he wanted. 
His family lives in Maine and mine lives in California...we both feel bad about making only one family fly one way, but anyways he really wants April or March and I don't really know how to choose a day to get married. Anyone who can help me pick a day in march/April of next year?

Help...advice....opinions?

Re: Can't decide on a wedding date...Opinions?

• Thank you. haha I'm almost positive we are having it in California.... Thank you :)
  • I would vote California too :)

April 20th is a Saturday next year..exactly one year after you got engaged, how about that date
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I'd recommend going to look at venues and choosing a date based on their availability. That's what we did, and it narrowed it down a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • I agree with seeing what the availability of the venues is. With those two months just be careful of Easter since you are concerned about traveling costs. Tickets with be sky high around Easter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards