New Hampshire
Options

Confessions Wednesday

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I was hoping that the message on my answering machine was from someone looking to do an interview, not the bridal salon calling me to tell me my dress is in. I am totally excited and can't wait to pick it up tomorrow, but I think I am a little more concerned about the job hunt right now. At least it was a good message on the machine though!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm starting to get frustrated with FI's job. I keep hoping that he'll start seriously looking for a new job that pays more so I don't have to continue my stupid part-time job that I hate. I hope Fidelity calls him back soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am really hoping I get a good phone call today or tomorrow. It would make things better, although not perfect, but better for now. 

I also confess that I keep meaning to stop in the salon and make an appt for a hair trial but I remember after I pass it and don't feel like turning around. I need to do that. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that it is SO hard to be patient in waiting to hear back from the church all week when I already waited two months while they were making changes in personnel.  Please call soon so I can get on with planning! :) 

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that having to call people to chase down RSVPs really pisses me off.  We're past the RSVP date now and 21 people still haven't replied.  Ugh.

I further confess that I can't believe that we're this close to the big day.  It comes so fast.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so sick of not knowing how much my parents plan on "helping us".  I'm trying to find the lowest prices I can on everything.  The one thing I wont budge on is our DJ.  She shoots everything down if it doesn't have to do with her!  My cousin got married and her parents gave her $12,000 and said that was pretty good.  So to see what she would say we are going to shoot for $24,000 and under.  She wont give us an amount until I put deposit down.  But I cant do that unless I know how much she can contribute.  God 2years of searching and we still haven't gotten anywhere!Yell
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I can't stop looking at my b-pics. They came out so good. I can't wait to give them to FI!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i am envious of my fi's motivation for working out. i cant seem to find mine, but hes out running every day after work.
    sigh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am at the point that I just want the wedding to be over.  I feel like the stress and planning (as much as I love it) is taking over my life.  I also confess that while I want it to be done, I am not sure what I will do with myself when I have nothing else to plan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that part of me is convinced that BIL is going to propose to his gf on OUR 1 year wedding anniversary in a few weeks. They have already set a date but aren't "offifical" yet. The one day the entire family can get together is on our anniversary. I will be bummed if it happens on that day. :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards