Florida-North Florida
Options

AMAZING new style!

Have any of you seen this type of photography before? I think its GORGEOUS! My FI cant decide if he likes it or not, but I love it!

I found it on a wedding blog I read on facebook.

What do you think??? Should I ask my photographer to do this style?

Re: AMAZING new style!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww, I would love to see what it is... the link doesn't take me to anything useful... What is it called?
    Omigosh! October 9th is coming at me quick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it should just open as the link - its a facebook page.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love HDR photography, but I think it's WAY too much for wedding photos.  HDR is better suited to landscapes IMO (check Flickr to see what I mean).  It doesn't look very flattering on human beings lol.  Also, HDR usually requires special software and other equipment that your photographer might not have (the editing process for it is much more involved). 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, I don't like the pictures in that Facebook album at all.  They almost don't appear to be real HDR photography to me (or else that particular photographer over did it with the editing because the people almost look cartoonish). 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards