Michigan-Lansing
Options

Picture locations

We are going to do our engagement pics this Sunday, as long as the weather cooperates. Any location suggestions? I'm thinking of going to campus and downtown on the river trail. I'm looking for specific location suggestions though...if anyone knows a really cool old building on campus that is a great photo opp for example, or a specific spot downtown or along the rivertrail. Someone suggested the fish ladder along the trail in Old Town, and I googled to see what they were talking about and it does look really cool.

Or any other spots in the Lansing area...all suggestions welcome :) I definitely am looking for the nature look, but also want some cool architecture in some pics.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Picture locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our engagement pictures at the MSU Horticulture Gardens.  It's beautiful and there are quite a few special features and nooks that are great for pictures.  I'm sure it looks amazing at this time of the year.
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My DD and her FI just had theirs done at Beaumont Tower and the Beal Gardens on campus.
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I went with a friend tonight to check out some locations, and I think we'll definitely be going by Beaumont tower and also the rose gardens. And we'll probably wander a little over some nice pedestrian bridges and along the river. I got so many ideas as we were walking, so I'm sure it will be great. Now I need to figure out what to wear...:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards