Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Shaw Center Questions

Can you tell me exactly how much it cost?

I'm having a hard time getting an exact number from them!

Re: Shaw Center Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to add when speaking with caterers most of them told me that Shaw has special requirements for them to setup so its typically a 12% surcharge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if you are still curious about the river terrace at the Shaw Center, but the fees that were mentioned on here from another bride are still the same. I haven't had any extras to pay for with caterers, bands, bars, etc., but I may have just lucked up! Hope this helps!

,Kimberly
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a bunch of info on the Shaw Center I could email if you would like.  I am probably booking there and had her email me all the rental guidelines and such.
  • Options
    I'm also in the process of finding vendors with such views as the Shaw Center. If you wouldn't mind sending me the prices you have I would greatly appreciate it.

email: kara_battley_11@yahoo.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_shaw-center-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:0dfd37a8-764e-456e-8c2c-90490fd8bc01Post:21e2a65a-42ea-4dca-a284-f70c4fa18734">Re: Shaw Center Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a bunch of info on the Shaw Center I could email if you would like.  I am probably booking there and had her email me all the rental guidelines and such.
    Posted by kctothemaxxx[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards