New Hampshire

Local 'intern' photography?

I've heard and read that one can find local student/intern photographers. How does one start this search? Any recommendations?

Re: Local 'intern' photography?

• mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never done this before, so I don't have any real knowledge of this.  If I were to look though, I think I would start by researching to find out what colleges/trade schools are in the area and which of them might have photography programs.  Then from there, contact the department head to see if the instructors had any students that they could recommend.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what end of NH you're in, but there's the Hallmark Institute of Photography out in Western MA. You could probably ask to post a request from the administration.
    I've Got the Wedding Bell Blues
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend that is an intern< he is doing my wedding next year. I can give you his info if you would like.
  • ScottCayla11ScottCayla11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just booked a girl who has just started a photographer on the side. I followed her blog for a while, and she is getting really good. Her name is Beth and her website is http://bmpphotography.com/ Her rates are amazing! I am SOOO excited that I was able to book her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually do wedding photography if you ladies need an inexpensive alternative to the others who charge about 4 grand! a lot of my work is on facebook under "crystal image productions" in my albums i have wedding, egagement shoots and some misc images as well. id be more than happy to do a wedding at an affordable price. PLUS i put the edited images on CD and give YOU the copyrights so you can print and upload as you please :)

also if your into VIDEO i work with a company out of manchester called iwed video. definitely check out their site as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards