Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good morning!

Good morning!  We made it through Monday.
I really don't have much to say this morning.  Probably because I got 10 GLORIOUS hours of sleep yesterday.  After I made dinner (Heavenly Chicken Casserole...one of my faves), I fell asleep on the couch.  It was fabulous. Although I didn't get to see DWTS.  I heard Hines Ward rocked it and I will just have to see it on the DVR.

I know it was only 1 day, but I tracked all of my calories yesterday and stayed within my goal...woo-hoo!!!  Tonight, while DF is at hockey, I will be at the gym.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM!  Last night DF worked late so I made dinner for little old me and then took care of a few things around the house. I did also work on the wording for our "accomodations" card that will be sent with our invitations. I also watched Hines on DWTS... he did so good and caught up on a few episodes of Sister Wives.

Janice - good for you with counting your calories!! did you use a website to help? I used to use myfitnesspal.com because it also has an iphone app..but i fell away from it. Might try to get back on that train! Go get em at the gym tonight!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Our funding numbers came out today, so I am swamped. I'll pop in later!

Janice- Woo Hoo for counting calories!!!

DB- What did you come up with for the cards?
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    'Morning! I'm off today. Whooo! I do have a mountain of laundry calling my name though. And I have to run over to my grandparent's house. Have a great day girls! Janice-I'm totally jealous of your sleep! D-I didn't get to see Hines :( I had to work! I didn't watch DWTS until now, I just wanted to see Hines! J-I hope you can un-swamp yourself quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Afternoon Ladies!
    I had a bit of computer troubles this morning. I got into work and my 'm' key wouldn't work! LOL So I had to take the office card and make a staples run to get a new one... at least it got me out of the office for a bit!

Last night I had class, then went home and FI and I unpacked and unloaded our shower gifts! We got so many wonderful things :) He was pretty happy too ;) Then went to go to bed and found that our TV wouldn't turn on!!! And to make matters worse, we got it at Circuit City so our warranty is no good  - so we are going to Sears tonight to get a new TV... Seems like it's always something!

Janice - yay for starting to tack calories!! GL! And your casserole sounds fabulous ;)

db - Definitely post pictures if you have them! And just a word of advice speaking from experience - don't forget the second 'm' in accommodations! I totally forgot it while doing my invites so the 200 invitations that I slaved away making all had the word spelled wrong - TWICE!! Gah! I was so embarrassed when I discovered the misspelling!

J - at least the day will go by quickly ;)

panther - I hear you on the laundry!! I feel like I always have tons of laundry! lol! Enjoy your visit with your grandparents!
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Busy morning of spinning and lab meeting, and now onto some big experiments.  hope everyone has a good day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hey Everyone!

Today has been crazy already getting all the quarterly schedules done. Bla.

Yesterday I went jogging for the first time in 4 years (maybe more). I couldn't jog the whole way, so I would jog then walk, jog then walk. I did almost 6 miles though. Yeay! I'm so sore today though lol.

Other than that I fixed dinner and watched "Bride Wars' for the first time. It was ok. The FI worked late but was definitely happy to come home to a hot meal and the kitty litter box cleaned out lol. We realized that after this month, my taxes will be paid and our credit cards will be all paid off. It felt so good that we have just dumped all of our debt almost. Now we can really start to save for the wedding :-)

Janice- I am jealous of your ten hours of sleep. And I can't really run, but if you ever want to jog/walk lol I'll be happy to go with you on the south side. I usually go from the trail by the hofbrauhaus to station square (about 3 miles). Then I walk back.

jbaxter- I am so tired of being swamped. I'm sure you are too.

db- I second everyone else, pictures please! And replying to your post yesterday, I love core. I think its more fun than some of the others. LOL, I think yoga and core are my easiest. Yoga just because I've been doing yoga a long time. I can't stand Tony's yoga though. He really isn't a yogi at all. If you ever do yoga at a studio you can see how him not teaching it properly can end up in people hurting themselves (neck, knees, back esp).

Panther- Have fun at your grandparents! And laundry never ends....

GMC- Our tv just broke too! Actually it was more like my FI knocked it off of the stnad we have in the bedroom and broke it and our dvd player. Good thing they were both really old anyways lol (like 10 years) and needed to be replaced anyways.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards