Asian Weddings

Filipino restaurant in the Cincinnati or surrounding areas

Hi Ladies!

My FI is Filipino and I'm looking for a place where I can possibly get Filipino desserts for our reception.  We are planning from out of state, and all his family will be flying in from either CA or the Philippines, so they don't have any ties to Ohio to be able to offer any help.  Any ideas or advice would be great!

Thanks!

Re: Filipino restaurant in the Cincinnati or surrounding areas

• fallbride'10fallbride'10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on the local board Ohio-Cincinnati.... I'm from Columbus but I don't know any Filipino restaraunts so I'm of no help. Sorry!
    November 12, 2010 imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I already did and nothing came of it.  :(  This was my last shot.  *sigh* Oh well, back to the drawing board. LOL  Thanks!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    TeamBaby, e-mail my photographer, Tracy Doyle.  Her family's Filipino.  She may be of some help!  Her website is http://www.tracydoylephotography.com.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Clearheavens!!!
  • edited December 2011
    TeamBaby, would you be willing to have some desserts shipped to you?

Rice cakes/polvoron/pastilas are a unique Filipino dessert and there are a couple of bakeshops/bakeries in California that carry this. Valerio's, Goldilocks and Red Ribbon. Goldilocks and Red Ribbon also has cakes.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks khable23!  I'm def not against having them shipped.  That was actually my plan B (which is now looking more like my plan A LOL).  I'll look into your recommendations, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards