Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Texas Honeymoons

So me and my fiance are trying to book a small honeymoon in August. We are only 20 and college students so we dont have a lot of money. We would like to go corpus christi but dont know anything good down there. Does anyone have any ideas about Corpus or other nice honeymoon suggestions in Texas? Thank you!

Re: Texas Honeymoons

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    One of our Knotties had her HM in Fredricksburg.  I've only passed through Corpus on my way to South Padre so I don't know much about it, but I've heard Port Aransas is nice.  Also there's Galveston and San Antonio. 

I know it's not Texas but my husband and I were looking for a cheap getaway and we considered Hot Springs.
  • I don't guess I would recommend Fredericksburg if you are under 21.  I mean, the food and shopping was way fun, but we mostly went for the wine tours.

I am from Arkansas and Hot Springs is one of my favorite vacation spots.
    Anniversary

• I would recommend San Antonio if you like theme parks. They have six flags fiesta texas along with Schlitterbahn in New Braunsfels... and that is on top of the Riverwalk and Alamo.
    Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket
  • I'm also a big fan of San Antonio. We're actually taking a weekend trip in early June.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My fiance is from Rockport which is close to corpus and port Aransas. i would absolutly do Port A over corpus anyday and its close enough to corpus that if there was something there you really wanted to do then it is still an option.
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards