New Hampshire
Options

Photobooth

Hi ladies!

I would like to rent a photobooth for my reception. Have any of you done this? What company did you use? Are they over or under 1K?

Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out A Photographic Memory. I think their's is under 1k.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Party Booths and can't rave enough about them.

I booked last minute because I wasn't sure if it was in our budget. They were very accomodating.  It's not a mall booth - it's lighter in weight and can fit more people.  It packs away into a suitcase, so your venue won't freak out if with someone bringing in a 1000 pound machine. But it still has the photo booth feel (completely closed off, guests see themselves on the screen when the photo is taken) then grab their prints outside.

They have an operator there and supply 'props' if you want.  The operator kind of takes on a DJ function and gets everyone into it.  The New England operator was booked so they sent the guy from NC and he was just great.

Their prices have gone up some, but still under $1000 for 6 hours. Do NOT get the larger booth - it's like a room it's just too big.  They cramed 11 of my HS friends into the 'classic' booth - go with that one.

I was hesitant to book a national company that no one had heard of here, but they put me at ease, their customer service was awesome.  I lost my CD of photos and they sent me a new one at no cost.

My family still talks about our booth at GTGs.

you can find a link to our booth pictures on our snapfish site
    hermonwedding.snapfish.com/snapfish
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked into the photobooth idea but since the price of most companies in the area is not in our budget, we have decided to create our own photo booth in the loft area of the barn our reception is being held in!  A friend our ours did this at her wedding this past summer and it looked amazing and produced some hilarious photos.  All you need is a few bedsheets, silly props, and a teenager willing to snap shots for an hour or two :)

Send me a message if you'd like to see some photos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards