Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photographer help please!!

I am looking for a photographer w/ a photojournalistic style (nothing TOO trendy) for my November 2012. We want to keep costs below 3500 and want 7 hrs of coverage w/ 2 shooters and possibly enagagement session. I have searched EVERYWHERE and can't find anyone whose photos we like in that price range (we DON'T want a bunch of posed, fake looking photos). Time is getting short and I'd love to hear any suggestions anyone may have. Thansk in advance!

Re: Photographer help please!!

• Options
    My photographer, Colleen Joy of Full Circle Photography, is definitely in your price range and is able to adapt her style to your preferences. I have seen many of the weddings she has shot and her candid and artistic style is just great. Colleen is also extremely friendly, responds extremely quickly to all my crazy questions and has been a blast to work with. We have already done e-pics which I'd be happy to share if you'd like to see some of her work.

Hope this helps!

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • Options
    Check out two... mine is Rick Blanco Photography. I love love love them. Husband wife team. when I left their studio, i felt like i have known them forever!

another one that I reallly liked was Lynda Berry Photography. She did a wedding I was in and I wanted her.  But, she didn't offer some of the things that at the time I thought were important.. (now when we are disecting things... I would have LOVED to have her also)

I would highly recommend either one...

Linda I think is more artistic.

hope this helps
  • Options
    My photographer Christina Rose of Christina Rose Photography is fantastic and very inexpensive. 8 hours for arounf $1300 is what we're paying.
  • Options

My photographer, Maria Mack, is within your range and style although not sure if she'll be available for your date.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Tony Hoffer gives you exactly that for 3500, but he's pretty much booked, especially if your wedding is on a Saturday. Doesn't hurt to shoot him an email though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The photographer I used, Craig Single, may be in that range. Not sure since I booked a while ago.

www.singleexposure.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Photography by Leah! Her max package is like 3k or at least it was a year and a half a ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    I'm going with Rebekah Pillmore! LOVE her!
  • Options
    i'm also using colleen joy kucera from full circle photography - she is a doll, is affordable and gets great reviews...
  • Options
    We are using  www.photographyjensen.com.  I loooooooove our engagement pictures and can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out!  They are very adaptable and are open to ideas/suggestions.  They also do their homework on what poses/types of locations photgraph well.  They are extremely reasonably priced, and include an engagement shoot within the price!  You end up with all of the rights to your pictures as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out karaloomisphotography.com. She is incredible. She did my best friends wedding and I wish she did mine. Her packages are in your price range. She does all day coverage or by the hour etc. she even changes the packages for any budget. She has a photojournalistic style that is so incredible. The formal shots are so outdated. Hers tell a story. Her website is awesome and also look at up karaloomisphotography on Facebook. I follow her too. Her number is 908 892 2771. She does a lot of Phili weddings and travels too. My friends wedding was in conchahoken (can't spell it)
  • Options
    Check out Brett Martelli. We are using him for our wedding next year. When we met with him, he was so nice, and accommodating and he had a lot of good ideas. I got his price quote from last year, and I know the prices went up, but I think he should still be in your range. If not, he would probably be willing to work with you. http://martelliphotography.com/html_home.cfm?menu_itemID=278534&load=html
  • Options
    You guys are amazing, thank you! This was so helpful!!
  • Options
    We used Melissa Kelly Photography.  She was amazing and her prices were very reasonable.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards