Florida-West Coast

SRQ Limos

Anyone using them?? I am getting a quote now and want to make sure it is a good price before I book.

We are booking a 10 person Lincoln Limo on a Sunday for 3hrs, total is $250 including tip.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SRQ Limos

• edited December 2011
    I like Ambassador Limousine and Sedan 727-442-9050.

Amber handles bridal parties.

I'm confident they'll show up, be there on time, and be clean.

Not saying that the other company won't; I know the owner of Ambassador and he wouldn't have it any other way.
  • GlendaMflGlendaMfl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Be careful trusting advice about Ambassador Limo,  they have there employees post comments about other companies in order to get business for Ambassador, they are a huge company run by a very disreputable character! If SRQ seemed honest and gave you a good rate give them a try. Let me tell about my experience with Ambassador/ Julies Limo. We had an awful experience on our daughter's wedding day. The manager of Ambassador Limousine and Sedan Inc, is who we contacted for all plans on the days leading up to the wedding. He deliberately did whatever he felt like doing and completely voided the bride/groom and family's instructions and requests on the wedding day. The first confusion was caused by him parking the Rolls Royce at the church (he was told repeatedly NOT TO). The bride and groom had to wait at the specified location until they arrived. A disgruntled and angry driver, he was constantly on his cell phone. He decided to change the photo location, took the bridal party to a neighboring town (this was not good at all). He was unapproachable and determined to do whatever he wanted to do. If that was not enough at 6:30pm he ordered the other driver to leave while the company was paid until 6:45. The limo left the entire bridal party in the middle of town. It was over an hour going back and forth with him, he decided to bring a smaller car that didn't fit everyone so the bridal party had to hitch a ride back to the reception. We were so delayed that most of the guests had to leave. This was such a terrible unprofessional, disturbing and unethical way for Ambassador Limousine and Sedan Inc's manager to treat their customers and we will definitely never recommend this company to anyone ever again. This Company now bought out another company Julies Limo & Coachworks so they can hide their bad reputation by opertaing under another name! Don't trust this company they are too big and you will just be another number to them!

First Comment
    edited December 2011

Be very careful trusting the advice given for Limo Services on here, the companies have employess posting replys to generate business. Low Down dishonest way to do Business. The easiest way to find a Limo is to use Limos.Com    they list all the prices so these disreputable companies cant try to pull a scam on us!

• edited December 2011
    GlendaMFL-can you tell us a little bit more about your daughters wedding.  I am just a little curious because all of your posts have been about ambassador limo and I would just like to confirm that you are not a competing vendor.  If so, please read the knot community rules on vendor postings.  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a vendor of any type if you read my posts you will see that at NO time have I recommended any limo service. Why is it that you would ask if I am a competing vendor when the same people recommend specific limo companies time and time again, would it not make sense that those specifically mentioning a Company and even going so far as to provide its phone number or web address would be the vendor? Thats very odd, search the forums for Limo and you will find the same few people talking down or bad about companies and referring Ambassador. They are the vendors.  If you want to clearly see Ambassadors Owner responding to my comments and acknowledging that I was a client -heres the link  -  www.transportationreviews.com/fl/profiles/ambassador-limousine-sedan-clearwater-fl-profile.php#jump_reviews" target="_blank">http://www.transportationreviews.com...p#jump_reviews
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also TTNoles here is a link to a discussion on Limos.Com by other limo services about Ambassador Limousine and how they handled my situation=

http://www.limousinesonline.com/showthread.php?12321-Did-Ambassador-Limo-Clearwater-Handle-This-Customer-Complaint-Correctly

These arent just my opinion but the opinions of several limo services regarding Ambassador.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards