Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy (Or Maybe Not So Happy) Monday

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the beuatiful day and extra hour of daylight yesterday! I had a pretty low key weekend.

Last weekend FMIL had our Guys & Girls shower where FI is from. There were seriously 100 people there, it was basically a medium, sized wedding. It was overwhelming but really nice too. We got tons of gifts and a lot of older couples that probably can't make ti to Pgh for the wedding were there so that was good.

This week I would like to start getting our kicthen organized with all of our new stuff! We also need to finalize our readings and songs for the ceremony and set up a meeting with our priest. Other than that, not too much going on! Except for finale of Bachelor tonight, although I think it will be painful watching Ben choose Courtney. Yucko.

Happy Mondsay!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy (Or Maybe Not So Happy) Monday

• Options
    ick, I havent watched all of the Bachelor but I really dislike courtney.

I am loving the extra daylight too!! and its such nice weather here.

My bachelorette was this past weekend and I had tons of fun with friends (and maybe a liiiittle too much to drink).  My 3rd dressfitting was this morning but the dress didnt fit right so I have one more in 2 weeks.  I sorta thought it would fit perfectly today so now I'm a little worried (but not too worried yet).

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

My weekend was great. My DRESS CAME IN!!! YAYAYAY and it fits PERFECTLY! I may or may not need a hem, (depending on my shoe) but other than that, NO ALTERATIONS! I really cant believe it. So now, i'm on a 4 in heel, shoe hunt.

I also started printing out some of invitations, I will be doing this process all week. But I am really happy with them :)

I officially got invited to my 1st bridal shower (in two weeks) and was told I need to wear a pink dress. My bridesmaids will be sending me pictures of dresses to choose from. So I had a wonderful weekend. :) On cloud 8...on the way to 9...when the invites go out :)
    Hope you guys are enjoying this wonderful weather as well :)
  • Options
    I am in the process of finding a photographer - which is not going well.  So far 3 I have contacted are booked.  I am worried I won't find one I like since I have a specific style in mind and only a $2000 budget.  So the search continues!

On a more positive note it's lighter out longer and in the mid 60's!!Cool So my SAD will soon be in check and maybe this photographer thing won't bother me as much!

Bridal show on Sunday, maybe I will find someone there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards