Jewish Weddings

Married with some nonpro & a few pro pix

Nonpros: www.laurenandjoshwed.com

Pros are on my photos blog: www.mikebriggsphoto.net, we are the first post, Lauren & Josh!

Re: Married with some nonpro & a few pro pix

• edited December 2011
    your flowers were beautiful!! thanks for sharing your pictures- you two look really happy- especially in your cake pictures!
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    wow you look beautiful, mazel tov and thanks for sharing your photos I really enjoyed them!!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, your photos came out great.  I was almost expecting to see hubby with a pink kippah!  Mazal tov.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you... haha slbriz, no... he put a stop to the pink there... LOL

• jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice pics! Mazel tov...  I loved the pink :-)
    I noticed the princess/fairy tale elements.  I'm having a "fairy tale" wedding to go with his proposal at Disney, but instead of pink there will be lots of lavender/lilac.  
    Congrats again!   
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jendawn, that's so awesome that you got engaged in disney... and omg I love your yorkie! I have two and they are just so adorable!!

• edited December 2011
    what a gorgeous wedding!  looked like you  had a lovely time!

I think the dresses your BM's wore are the same one's mine are going to be wearing in a few weeks (mine are Latte though)...david's bridal?
  • edited December 2011
    Yup, my bridesmaids are from all over so we did Davids Bridal. I hated the dress at first, but after seeing the pictures and them in it, I am really happy with the choice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards