Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

XP: make up trial

I had my make up trial done yesterday.  We didn't do the red lips that I might try for the wedding because she didn't have the color with her....but I love the way my eyes turned out.  We modeled them after Marilyn's in the picture below and some other vintage inspiration pics I had.

Re: XP: make up trial

• Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I thin it looks beautiful!  Especially your shimmery eyes.  Maybe just a bit more blush.  I be the red lips would look smashing!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Your makeup looks fabulous! I love the shadow. Do you know what kind of foundation was used? It looks very smooth and like it would give great coverage. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_xp-up-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:7bb0c2b6-e28a-4f21-b5b2-d8355cd09affPost:dad27a35-0301-47e2-afe7-43f014287967">Re: XP: make up trial</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your makeup looks fabulous! I love the shadow. Do you know what kind of foundation was used? It looks very smooth and like it would give great coverage. 
    Posted by graysquirrel[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure.  I was under the impression that she was airbrushing, however that turned out to not be the case.  I honestly like my cheap Cover Girl Simply Ageless better!  However, hers lasted longer, so that's a plus!
  • Options
    Aww it's beautiful!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards