Maryland-Baltimore

I am an inexpensive day of or wedding coordinator!

I would love to help you with your day of wedding or wedding planning, and I will do it at a low price. I want to help make your day special! I am located in the Baltimore area. Email me at cewilliams0484@yahoo.com for additional information. I look forward to hearing from you!

Re: I am an inexpensive day of or wedding coordinator!

• edited December 2011
    Would love to hear more about what services you offer. I am planning a small wedding for April 2012 and could use some assistance.  What is the best way to contact you or get more info?

• edited December 2011
    Hello Hayley,

Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner, things got a little hectic for a minute and I was unable to check the site. You can give me a call tomorrow (Saturday) after 6 pm. If you are unable to call  tomorrow, call  me Monday or any other day of the week. I am usually available to answer my phone.  My number is 443-691-8349. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your special day!

Crystal
  • edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post here.
    planning

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_am-inexpensive-day-of-wedding-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:8f022001-45ca-4e5e-9e30-ea039631d3f1Post:e786a381-67ef-487d-8e52-ebaf22ac69c4">Re: I am an inexpensive day of or wedding coordinator!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vendors are not allowed to post here.
    Posted by JanoBean75[/QUOTE]

This. Plus you really should not post your phone number so openly on any forum type site. It is very dangerous.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards