October 2013 Weddings

I am new-ish

Screen Name: Xandy417
Significant Other's Age: 25
What You Do: Barista at Starbucks, I have a masters degree in history and information library science and am currently looking for a job as a librarian
What SO Does: software engineer
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 5 1/2 years
How You Met: playing a fantasy video game online
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 13, 2013
Real Babies: none
Fur Babies: two cats, Anne and Omy 
Loves: reading, crocheting, relaxing, 
Hates: coffee, driving
Pet Peeves: people who think they know everything
Hobbies/Activities: Video games, crocheting, 
Favorite Thing About Your SO: he has always supported me through all the drama with my family, moving from california to wisconsin, everything
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he is not so great with the talking about his feelings, sometimes it needs to be pried out of him :P
Describe Your Personality: easy going and quiet
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6
I've Been On TK Since: Not sure, a while, my profile wont load due to a runtime error
How You Came to Be On TK: I bought a wedding magazine shortly after I got engaged 2 years ago and it said I could sign up for free at their website so I did it.
How I like my potatoes: baked or fried!
Favorite book/author: The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I love to watch Rules of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother; I once calculated if it were possible to win more money than Ken Jennings on Jeopardy and lets just say you would have to answer every single question right and get every single daily double and bet it all on all final jeopardy questions but you could do it. (the math was fun)

Re: I am new-ish

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards