Nebraska

photographer suggestions

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on photographers that they've used that they were happy with? There's a bunch that I have looked at, but wanted to see if anyone had any input.

Thanks!

Re: photographer suggestions

• edited December 2011
    hey-

My Fiance and I booked photographers out of Lincoln, NE. Our wedding is June 6, 2010 and so i can't tell you how things went but we'll be doing engagement photos on Monday the 19th so I'll have to let you know how it went! Their photography is beautiful and here is their website. 

Hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what area you were looking for...

But I'm using Studio G.  She does a lot of photography out of a studio on her acerage by Hampton but will travel wherever also (she was willing to come to Kearney if I needed her to).  I really love the outdoor pictures.. and she does a lot of those. She's done other photography for me (senior pictures, family pictures) and I really like her. She's very bubbly and fun =] 
    Anniversary
  • jlo3204jlo3204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! 

Sorry I knew I forgot to put something when I posted it - I'm in Omaha and will be getting married in Omaha in October. 
  • Jack0713Jack0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something New Productions.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Richmond Photography out of Lincoln for our Omaha wedding.

Our engagement pics were awesome..  http://www.richmondphoto.com

They just added videography as well so we added that to our package at our engagement session.
  • RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bradley Jensen photography

Amazing!!  Check the weebly for some sample pictures of engagement photos.
  • apalmer3apalmer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Iconic and Sheena. She is awesome. I know that Something New Productions is also really really good.

I also heard that our videographer Hamilton Video Productions is expanding into photography as well and is gonna start with prices that are really low. He told me to get the word out to anyone I know.
  • jlo3204jlo3204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Fine Art Photography here in Omaha
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Something New Productions.  They did my friends wedding and they were so much fun!!  Plus the pictures are amazing!!
  • edited December 2011
    sistersnapshots.com      Shauna or Patty.  They are amazing & will travel to Omaha.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using a new photographer in Omaha, A Moment in Time Photography.  I was just talking about her!  I'm in my 40's, so maybe what I am looking for is a little different, but I hate posed shots and don't want to look like I'm going to the prom.  We just got our engagement pictures back and I'm really thrilled with them.  Give her a  call!

Chickie

cpmays@gmail.com
    402-707-9404
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards