Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Pro Pics Sneak Peek!

Re: Pro Pics Sneak Peek!

• Oh my gosh! They are GORGEOUS! I especially like the ones in the traditional wedding attire. Beautiful! 
  • Very beautiful! I love your dress :)
  • Those are great pics.
    image 180 Made the cut!
    image 120 Are ready to get their dancing on! image 20 Don't like dancing! image 40 Can't find their dancing pumps!
  • Oh......and I love your proposal story! It made me laugh!
    image 180 Made the cut!
    image 120 Are ready to get their dancing on! image 20 Don't like dancing! image 40 Can't find their dancing pumps!
  • Love your outfit!  Love your mehendi :) Love you both - the attention to details, your smiles :)  Everything looks like it went smoothly and perfectly!!!  Love your calla lilly bouquet :)  Everyone looks like they had a great time!

Welcome to married life!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • I love your dress... I am  kinda biased though... i'm wearing the exact same dress on September 25th!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • kpwedkk, you are so sweet! Thank you!
    &
    kwelder1, I got such rave reviews on that dress! I know you'll look amazing!

Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • Awwww, I'm SO HAPPY for you!  It looks like everything turned out amazing and all that crap you went through was all for the good! :)  You looked gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards