Rhode Island

Tailor Recommendations

Hi ladies!

I grew up in Rhode Island, but currently live in Florida, and am getting married in Connecticut.  Confusing, no?

So originally I was supposed to stay here in Florida until late July, getting married September 1st, so I was going to have all my alterations done here.  However, it looks like we'll be moving early May (yay!  Miami sucks) so I'm going to need to find a seamstress somewhere else.

Who did you have tailor your dress?  How did they do?  Specifically, my dress has a ton of tulle and lace, so I'm most concerned about seamstresses who can handle that delicate material.

Thanks in advance!

Anniversary

Re: Tailor Recommendations

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used her yet but i plan on using Sewiing Creations by Rose. She gets glowing reviews on this board, time after time.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rose from Sewing Creations by Rose. She is amazing, reasonably priced and about the nicest vendor I met. I still go to Rose for all my alteration needs. 
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I hadn't been back to check as TK has been rather wonky.  I'll reach out to Rose.  If anyone has her contact info and wants to PM it to me, I'd really appreciate it!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards