African American Weddings
Options

Any reviews on Seasonmall.com????

I found my DREAM dress, but it was about $200 out of my budget, so I did some online shopping and came across the exact same dress on Seasonmall.com for less than HALF of the price in David's Bridal...

I'm 50/50 on this because, I dont know if the quality will be poorer, or if I'll have a malfunction the day of the wedding...Im really nervous...

THEN, pretty much everything in America is made in China anyway, right??? 

Have any of you ladies ever ordered from them, good or bad?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any reviews on Seasonmall.com????

• Options
    Me personally I would stay away from the "China" website stores.  I have heard horror stories and I have also heard from people who got their dress and it was fine.  I was going to go that route but in the end changed my mind because I was just not willing to take the chance.  You really have no recourse if they screw you over. 

What I ended up doing was ordering my dress from Pearl's Place.  They are located in Louisiana and they ship anywhere for $20. (I'm in Cali)   The dress I feel in love with was $400 less then it was at the boutique I tried it on at.  I would check out their website to see if you can find something you like.  They carry most of the popular designers.  Call to see how much the dress is.  Then go to your local boutique and try on the dress.  If you love it order it from Pearl's Place.  HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know someone that had a great experience ordering their dress straight from China. Almost all the dresses do come from China but at least if you order if from a store you have a middle person to go to if something isn't right. Ordering a dress from china is a big chance to take with your wedding so close. I wouldn't risk it. Try the place PP said or see if David's Bridals will be having any sales soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards