Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Ceremony/reception sites in and near Philadelphia

Hi!

My fiance and I want to get married in an outdoor location for our ceremony, but then have the reception indoors. We definitely want something very beautiful and classic, I'm not looking for anything ostentatious or super-luxurious. Preferably one location for both ceremony and reception, that would be "all-inclusive" (catering, tables and chairs, etc).  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Re: Ceremony/reception sites in and near Philadelphia

• Columbia Station in Phoenixville and Barn at Birchwood in Collegeville both have outdoor ceremony sites and beautiful indoor facilities.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ceremonyreception-sites-in-and-near-philadelphia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:bac843f5-40d0-4b95-a3fe-76bbe43cef19Post:e771d573-8fb1-4bf1-a783-da30a2dced2e">Ceremony/reception sites in and near Philadelphia</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! My fiance and I want to get married in an outdoor location for our ceremony, but then have the reception indoors. We definitely want something very beautiful and classic, I'm not looking for anything ostentatious or super-luxurious. Preferably one location for both ceremony and reception, that would be "all-inclusive" (catering, tables and chairs, etc).  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    Posted by Gutin[/QUOTE]

You can check out my venue, Northampton Valley Country Club.  Other places that we checked out that had outside space for ceremony were Warrington Country Club and Celebrations (Bensalem). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Abington Art Center in Jenkintown, PA is gorgeous!
  • We were looking for something similar since we are planning from across the country (we live in San Francisco. I grew up in Philly). We ended up going with Valley Green Inn in Fairmount Park. It was pretty reasonable for what you get, in the city (a criterion for me), and all-inclusive. The banquet coordinator is also really helpful.
  • old york road cc is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards