New Jersey
Options

The Elan Lodi,NJ

Hello, just wondering has anyone got married at The Elan in  Lodi,NJ? or been to a wedding there? If so how was it?

Re: The Elan Lodi,NJ

• Options
    I am actually getting married there in a couple weeks.  I have to say that my experience so far has been nothing less than perfect so far.  Lisa and Ari have been a pleasure to deal with.  They are always there to answer my questions, give me reccomendations, and help me through the whole wedding process.  I had concerns at the beginning becuase they were new but they seem like they are doing really well. The food at our tasting was delcious and they customized our menu for some special things that we wanted.  If you any specific questions, feel free to PM or just post back. 
  • Options
    That's awesome best of luck to you hun! We're getting married there Feb 22nd 2013. At first I was nervous because they aren't as busy,but they seem to be doing well. I worked with Mike (short little guy) he's no longer there now. So now Lisa is in charge of all my questions LOL I will send you a PM
  • Options
    Hello All,

i am new to this forum board also and am actually in the process of looking to book my wedding at the Elan. I am attending a food tasting this weekend, and as most people know, the food is a big deciding factor on booking a venue. Can either one of you give me a quick review of the kind of food offered at the Elan? Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_the-elan-lodinj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:82694518-aa28-42c9-8fac-824f0f9297fcPost:f3fee52d-c7dd-4086-9bf1-5128327f65f5">Re: The Elan Lodi,NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married there this New Years Eve - would love to hear all about your wedding there - wondering how many ppl you have attending... i was concerned that they were new also but they were so flexible with my requests that I'm taking a change on them... would greatly appreciate your feedback...
    Posted by nadinerached[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards