South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Charleston Wedding Bands

Hi,

I'm looking for a great band under $3500 that plays a variety of music - Classic Rock, Beach Music, Top 40.  Can anyone make any recommendations in the Charleston, SC area?  Thanks!!

Re: Charleston Wedding Bands

• Options
    AMC516AMC516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super Deluxe
    http://superdeluxelive.com/

We are using them for our wedding and I've heard really great things from my wedding coordinator. Wilton has been very responsive and really easy to work with so far.
  • Options
    DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Super Deluxe! Wilton is awesome and invites us out to all of their gigs! So we have seen them live plenty of times and know exactly what to expect.They really do play EVERYTHING. and they are super talented also!
  • Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Fowl Play band (www.fowlplayband.net)--cheesy name, but they kept the dance floor packed and were v. budget friendly and easy to work with. 
  • Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SUPER DELUXE all the way!  They are great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We say "The Sneakers are the BEST wedding band in the Lowcountry" based on  weddings we attended, took part in and finally experienced first-hand when we celebrated our own vows.There are many other good bands around Charleston too but you'll fall in love with The Sneakers & the lead singer's voice! (Ted!)http://www.sneakersband.com 
    My girlfriends and other guests noted they also have a sax player who is easy on the eyes and s*xy on the sax. (Shhhh) It was even better to find out The Sneakers are on time, professional and can all sing and dance whatever type song we wanted. They knew how to run the show with class playing tunes from Sinatra to The Allman Brothers, Neil Diamond to Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, Van Morrison and even some of that "Hey Ya" stuff. Definitely NOT canned muzak from a box. We not only got our money's worth but were extrememly grateful the Sneakers band was following OUR songlist & timeline, then went out of their way to make OUR wedding day special with THE Dances, announcements, garter toss, cake cutting, toasts and OUR Get-away. We actually heard the leader, Ted at Sunfire or Manny's last year as a solo. We asked him if we could play a song he wrote about falling in love in the lowcountry, "Blue Heron" on CD for our first dance. He told us about his band, Sneakers and it went absolutely fabulous! Please email me if you need contacty info! skyedaisy@gmail.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Men of distinction!!!! they are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards