Ohio-Cleveland

Hunter Harrison Photography

Has anyone used Hunter Harrison Photography before?  His work is amazing and his pricing is pretty good. Any help would be great!  Thanks!

Re: Hunter Harrison Photography

• lfry1lfry1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will be using Hunter as my photographer for my September wedding. Even though my wedding hasn't happened yet, I have heard great things about him and love his work. When my Fiance and I met with Hunter, we all got along so well! I could tell that he understood the vision we had for our wedding! He has been so helpful in all of the planning so far and was easy to negotiate with when it came to the contact. I asked for references when I was deciding if I should book with him.  He gave me two names and numbers. Rachel Simmons (216) 694-5352 and Nancy Dadis (513) 290-0638. Both of these girls used Hunter last summer and agreed to be references for him. I hope this is of some help to you. Sorry that I don't have any technical wedding day experience, but I am so excited to have Hunter as my photographer!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  We actually booked Hunter last week and are so excited to work with him!  Congrats and have an amazing wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards