Indiana

Evansville DJ suggestions

Does anyone have suggestions on a good/cheap DJ for Evansville? I've seen them for various prices, but wasn't sure about their quality. I would like to stay closer to the $500 mark, but I also don't want a horrible DJ!

Also, we're getting married 11/5/11. How early do Evansville DJ's book up?

Re: Evansville DJ suggestions

• edited December 2011
    A friend of ours, actually owns a DJ business, Vincent Entertainment.  It's out of Princeton Indiana but I believe they travel, and I'm pretty sure they around or under the $500 mark.  If you want their number or info you can email me at anstonecipher@gmail.com and I can get it for you.
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I think I saw you said that on another thread and I thought i had found them online and contacted them. Apparently there is a Vincent Entertainment or something similar sounding in PA because they were like "uhhh you're outside of our region." Heheh oops!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using party time DJs. I really like them and they are very reasonable, just $350 for the first 3 hours and $50 each hour after that. Our wedding is in Nov. 2010, so I can let you know how they were!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PinkSagePinkSage member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you been to any of the wedding shows? There are lots of DJs around. I am renting equipment from a guy (super cheap) and having a friend of mine DJ. If you know anyone that is a thought...if you are on a super tight budget, you could rent equipment from this guy for less then $200 and then just hook up an Ipod or laptop with your own mix and have someone run it. That is for anyone on a super budget :)
  • edited December 2011
    check out Mobile Club Entertainment (www.mobileclubentertainment.com)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards