September 2012 Weddings
Options

ooopsies

I guess FI didn't expect me to take out the garbage... he "hid" my bday/xmas gifts in the garage :P
YAY kettle bells and a kitchen aid mixer! WOOT!
invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: ooopsies

• Options
    Wow, strange spot to hid them. Woohoo, lucky you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Haha nice!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    haha! did you tell him you found them?
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha nice, I knew what I was getting for Christmas around this time last year lol
  • Options
    I love my Kitchenaid mixer!  Sounds like your FI did a good job!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I wish I had a big enough kitchen for a Kitchenaid mixer... ;)
  • Options
    Haha that's hilarious. My mom "hid" my Christmas presents in my old room at her house. You didn't think id go in there????
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    Kitchen Aid Mixer? That trash must have been HEAVY! Very cool!
  • Options
    He did VERY well!! It's so funny how when we first met, he was the biggest scrooge EVER! He despised xmas and thought it was all just a waste of money and time. Now he loves our xmas traditions, the family celebrations and gift giving. Funny how a lil love can open the heart ;)
    I wonder if he ever watched the Grinch... lol
  • Options
    LOL!  Nice!!  I've always wanted a Kitchaid Mixer, but they are so darn expensive.  I found one recently at walmart in an off brand for like $50 and I told my FI I was going to get it and he said "I wouldn't if I were you".  So I think that's what I'm getting too!!  So excited!!  Did you tell him you found them?? 

I agree with you too about love opening the heart my FI was the same way too, but he seems really excited about Christmas this year.  :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't tell him... but I'm awful at keeping secrets or trying to lie. He'll know that I know before I even try opening the gifts - if he even wraps them lol
  • Options
    I'm jealous!  I so want a KitchenAid mixer :)  We live in a tiny apartment so I tend to not bake, etc as much as I want but having one of those would force me too!  

Kettle bells are fun!  Tried some exercises at the gym with them this past weekend, greatt workout!  Looks like it will be a 'merry' Christmas for you!
  • Options
    Those are great gifts! My KitchenAid mixer came from my mom and I looooooove it. I have no idea what I'm getting for Christmas from FI, though I've been hinting about a purse for awhile. I leave the website open on his computer and I say, "You know what would go really great with this outift? That purse I saw!" Haha, so subtle...
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards