New Mexico
Options

Budget Reception Site

Any ideas on a space that can fit 200 people for less than $2000??

Re: Budget Reception Site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    a park? Is that what you want to spend on the whole reception, or just on renting the space?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is our budget for space and rentals.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try the National Hispanic Cultural center. That is where we are having ours. For the reception rental it came to around $900, including some hourly fees, like a bartender. We are having it at the Salon Ortega and they also provide tables and chairs in that rental fee. My only complaint is that the events coordinator there is lazy and doesn't seem to be responsive to anything, so getting any information out of her is like pulling teeth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also look into some bed and breakfasts.
    Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody. The NHCC and the Museum of Art are already booked up for the day that we would need it. I'm really hoping that the el rey theater works out. It's a little more than we wanted to spend but has plenty of space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out hacienda antigua in the north valley, nature point in the mountains and the abq garden center
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another place that may have space is the South Broadway Cultural Center.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have any military connections, you could try the Officer's Club on base. The entire reception (yummy food, rental, tables, set-up, tear-down) was about $2700 for 150 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards