Christian Weddings
Options

Dear FI (DH) Fridays

Re: Dear FI (DH) Fridays

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI:
     Oh...i miss you sooo much! one more month and two weeks! gosh...but i know it will go by fast! i am getting us all set up for pre-marital counseling and have TONS of books that i want us to read! (: 
     I love you sooo much! I am sooo proud of you and all that you are doing! To think about how you were 3 years ago...and the man that you are today... it just moves me to tears. you are truly an AMAZING man of God! 
     I cannot wait to partner my life with yours! I love you now and forever!

Your Rib,
    Monica
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so excited to hang out with you tonight, and this weekend! I've missed you so much over Spring Break and this last week. I'm glad you want to do wedding stuff with our time together this weekend. I love you so much! We'll be husband and wife before we know it. :)
    Love,
    Your FI
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I can't wait until July.  Well, I'm going to have to, but I don't like waiting.  I hope you get that promotion, because I'm really counting on it!  Hopefully I can find a new job in the new area too.  This job blows chunks.  Thanks for understanding my frustrations!
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

I LOVE that you come back to bed to cuddle with me in the mornings. You make me feel so loved all the time. :) I adore you!

Your doting wife
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI---

I can't wait to show you all the stuff I'm going to get at my first bridal shower tomorrow!! ;)

Love, Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

There is a lot going on with work and also us being so busy. No matter what, the two things I can always count on are the love of God and you. Thank you for that. 

I love you and can't wait to marry you in 105 days! Wow! 

Love always,
    Me 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for being patient with me as I HAVE to get on TK, and look up more Mary's Moo Moos that I really want.  Even though you stunk up the house with the weed eater and mower - trying to fix them - I still love you to pieces!!  You're the best, and I know you're going to be super sweet to me while my body gets use to the birth control I'll start taking tonight.  Sorry!!  I'm sure I'm going to be a mess.  You're the best.  I LOVE YOU!!!

-You're crazy fiancee

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I miss you.

Love,
    FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards