Arizona-Phoenix

Freakin out a little bit :)

So my fiance and I just set our date - a month away! We realized that all of our out of town parents will be here all at the same time so we set the date for 1/15/13! Are we crazy?  This is my 2nd wedding - his first, we are getting married at the Japanese Friendship Garden - nice oasis in the middle of town!  Just our parents so that will be easier to manage..
So just ranting - wish me luck pulling this off in a month! :) Any ideas, suggestions for anything appreciated :) 
Still have pretty much everything to get...dress appt is set, need tux, flowers, photographer, favors...
Thinking about using just a violinist for the ceremony... 

:) 
Thanks for reading :)

Re: Freakin out a little bit :)

• Good luck! That venue is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is this Japanese Friendship Garden decently priced? I saw it adverstied in the Arizona Weddings magazine and thought it was beautiful! I am waiting to hear back from them for more information. 

Good Luck on your Wedding Day!!!
  • I love the Japanese Friendship Garden-Nice choice! If your interested in candles for your big day, you should call the girls over at beautyandbrainsconsulting.com. They specialize in planning, candles & sustainability-They were the best purchase I made for my wedding. I can't speak highly enough on their professionalism & I'm pretty sure they know a good violinist. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards