Florida-Central Florida

Wedding Planners

Who are some of the best and REASONABLE wedding planners?! Initially I wanted to do everything on my own with some family help but now I feel as if i need a professional. Also if its possible can you explain to me the pricing?! Thank you all for your help :)!

Re: Wedding Planners

• heytay89heytay89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea how much they charge, but I'm friends with the owner of An Affair to Remember. She does great work!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Talk to Charisma Moran or Ashlie Shea! Both are awesome gals! Not sure what their prices are these days, but having a DOC can range from $500-$1200 from what I remember. 
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://orlando.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:5d904f68-0eda-423c-8fdc-754c43e2632dPost:a8abf861-d857-41bd-9aba-6fa3e43ebb1c">Re: Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]Talk to Charisma Moran or Ashlie Shea! Both are awesome gals! Not sure what their prices are these days, but having a DOC can range from $500-$1200 from what I remember. 
    Posted by Pretty Parula[/QUOTE]

this!!! charisma and ashley both rock.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards