August 2012 Weddings
Options

Checks! Feeling Good!

I cant believe how fast time is flying!
This week we booked and payed for Transportation
Booked our Rental Company for linens and other stuff
Started putting together all of the invitations and addressing them
I booked my hair and makeup trial for May
and the men have their tux Apt on Sunday!

I also figured out an untraditional wedding gift for my soon to be hubby!
We are both die heart Patriots fans and his birthday is 3 days before our wedding. For his Birthday Im going to buy him an authentic jersey and a certificate showing that i got him 2 seats on the waiting list for season tickets (big deal!) For a wedding presant im going to give him 2 tickets to one of the biggest games of the season (itll be the first we go to together)
Memories are more important than objects to me..
Hes not into cufflinks, money clips, pocket watches, or golf lol

Soo what do you guys think of this idea??

Next on my to-do list. 
Figure out my accesories,
Finish invitations, 
Get last two bridesmaids to purchase dresses,
and
Start the fun stuff! (decorating)

Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012

Re: Checks! Feeling Good!

• Options
    I am so glad to here you are die hard Pats fan, I have been mourning the end of football season since the Superbowl.

I think your gift idea is amazing. And congrats on shrinking your to-do list
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rachel405Rachel405 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Congrats on your checks! I just booked our honeymoon and have been printing our invites at home the past couple days. Dress shopping tomorrow! 

We have the same wedding date!!!

I love your gift idea, FI is a Ravens fan (no animosity hahaha) and I would LOVE to get him something like that. If you can afford it, go for it. I am not able to buy him an authentic jersey or season tickets but if you are that's a totally great idea and I'm sure your FI will love it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG I would do just about anything for Pats season tickets.  Best gift ever.  He will be through the roof ecstatic.

Our to-do list is basically left with finalizing contracts, restroom basket, welcome buckets, and alterations.  I really can't believe that that is all we have left.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks and AWESOME gift idea!!! 

FI and I love the MN Wild and we have both wanted to see Monster Jam (yes, I'm a girl who loves Monster Jam) and we weren't going to do gifts at all... Maybe this idea could intrigue him...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks!  And I think you might have sparked a good idea for me to give my FI as a wedding gift.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards