Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Secrets Maroma Beach Honeymoon

My FI and I will be spending our honeymoon at Secrets Maroma Beach Nov. 16-24, 2012.  Can't wait!!!  Anyone else going to be there then?  Advice on which excursions to take?

Re: Secrets Maroma Beach Honeymoon

• Options
    I will be there September 12-18, 2012! I am looking into some excursions so I will have some tips when I get back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!  Have a fantastic time!  This seriously looks like heaven on earth.  So many amazing reviews!!! 
  • Options
    It IS Heaven on earth!  We did Xplor and I'm not entirely sure we'd rec it, although it was fun.  I have a review in my Ms. Bio under HM
  • Options
    We're going in July.. we're scuba diving, doing the Xplor Tulum (ziplining, snorkeling AND tulum all in one) and we're swimming with dolphins.  Can't wait!!
  • Options
    I agree, its literally heaven on earth.

We were there last May for our HM and I am dying to go back b/c I am convinced there is no better place out there.

We didnt take any excursions at all and were totally happy just hanging at the resort. Its really an amazing place. Have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    A friend of mine is going there for her honeymoon in June I think!
    Photobucket Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are going on June 12th for our honeymoon. We are getting supppppppppper excited as each day passes by. As much as we are excited for our May 26th wedding, we are really looking forward to our honeymoon, a time it will be just us. We are doing a few  excursions like Xplor, horseback in the water, tulum, and the night cruise.
  • Options
    Thank you!  Have a fantastic time!  It's going to be so hard for me to wait until NOVEMBER!  I can't wait to hear back from you!  Details!!!
  • Options
    That's so funny you replied because I actually already read your review prior to posting this!  Ha!  By the way, I love the picture of you and your husband on your wedding day with the leaves in the background.  We're getting married Oct. 13th, and I'm hoping for some great fall leave shots.  Thanks again for the info!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-maroma-beach-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:cd089164-d0cb-46e3-b456-b6e1e6e6db5bPost:1e6d30dd-018c-4155-a28d-82da61ed00db">Re: Secrets Maroma Beach Honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so funny you replied because I actually already read your review prior to posting this!  Ha!  By the way, I love the picture of you and your husband on your wedding day with the leaves in the background.  We're getting married Oct. 13th, and I'm hoping for some great fall leave shots.  Thanks again for the info!
    Posted by tomaykokl[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks!! :O)  Have fun!!
  • Options
    We'll be there May 21-27 and CAN'T WAIT!  Not sure what we will do for excursions, but I'll post a review of whatever we decide to do when we get back :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I heard the horseback riding on the beach is one to definitely do.  I'm hoping to hear where the best place to snorkel is and which one is the best for seeing the ruins...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards