June 2013 Weddings
Options

colours?

Have any of you thought about what colour theme (bridesmaid dresses) that you might be leaning towards?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: colours?

• Options
    I toyed with my colors for quite a while, but I ended up with yellow (for flowers, love sunflowers and daisies) and royal blue for the bridesmaid dresses.  Most girl look really good in royal blue.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    i was thinking of royal blue too...i like your choices :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our current choice is blue, like a bright sapphire blue, with lime green as an accent color.  I was stuck on tangerine and fuschia for a bit, but I think it's no longer in the running.  At least for this week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The colors that we are using are Light blue and Silver. I have wanted those colors since I was a little girl.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    This is my 2nd weddking and I knew right away I wanted hot pink, blk and silver last time.  This time I am having a hard time because pink is my fav color but I def dont want to use that again.  We are thinking Org and Tan but who knows...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our colors are Yellow and grey. I have always known that I want these colors! My girls will wear yellow dresses with grey shoes, and maybe grey sash depending on the dress and the guys will wear grey tuxedos! Check out this website, there are alot of great colors to choose help you! http://www.theperfectpalette.com/search/label/Light%20Yellow

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    thanks for the awesome website Amanda :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I absolutely love yellow and gray! My wedding is going to be a cornflower blue and yellow. I might have some gray accents, as well. I played around with the idea of gray and yellow but I couldn't think to make it work. I hope you have a better imagination than I do.

I plan to have the girls in blue dresses and me to have a blue sash. I couldn't have too much yellow because it washes most people out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We played around with a lot of colors until we both finally agreed on them. So the winners are... Cobalt navyish, lime, and gray. I would like for the girls to wear the blue, with green flowers, and the guys in gray suit with a blue and green tie. I also like the idea of putting limes or granny smith apples in the vases of the flowers as center pieces. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards