Illinois-Chicago

Hotels for Bachelorette Party

Hey Knotties -

My sister is getting married in December, and I am actually the MOH, but I need some help so I created this account so I could ask all you ladiest!  For her bachelorette party, I want to get a hotel to hang out in, eat, open gifts, and get a stripper.  A lot of the hotels I have called downtown and in the suburbs have told me no strippers are allowed.  I could just not tell them, but if we get too loud I dont want to get kicked out.

Have any of you ever been to a bachelorette party at a hotel that had a stripper?  If so, can you please tell me the name.  It doesnt matter if it was downtown or a suburb, I would take either.

Thank you so much!

Re: Hotels for Bachelorette Party

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, you may want to try a rental of a condo or apartment vs a hotel.
    We had my bparty downtown and stayed at Embassy Suites on State St but we didn't have strippers so I'm not sure their policy. You could always do dinner/gifts/preparty then go to a club with strippers or dancers. There's a place called Funk Bar on Rush and Division that has male dancers before 10:30pm then becomes a regular dance club after that.
    good luck!
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at Sofitel for a b. party.  We didn't have a stripper but we were warned before booking the rooms that it we were too loud we would get in trouble/kicked out.

Do anyone live in Chicago that you could have one come to your home?  Another idea may be to call the stripper company and ask for hotel recs?
  • edited December 2011
    I would call the stripper company to see if they have hotels where they work normally. Otherwise, most places might kick you out. 
  • Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that the Elmhurst Public House will allow that in their private rooms.  My husband has thrown or attended his family's bachelor parties with that stuff going on.  Apparently the bar is ok with that.....
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much for your suggestions and ideas, it really helps!  I am going to check out that Elmhurst Public House, and if worse comes to worse, just not tell the hotel :)

Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards