Massachusetts-Boston
Options

fs: vintage stamps

I bought a ton of assorted stamps on eBay I ended up winning more auctions than I had hoped for. If you are looking for vintage stamps, plus shipping, you typically will end up paying twice the face value. I have 75 plus in stamps. All uncancelled, and all with the gum in tact. I paid over 240 on stamps and used less than half.

There is a huge variety in value, age, and design. Some include lace making, first man on the moon, the us bicentenial, hot air balloons, Boston tea party, Washington, state birds and flowers minerals, signing of the constitution, state post cards, and on and on and on.

There are about 600 stamps total, and at least 40 different kinds. I am selling all of them for 110. I am sorry, but will not split them up. If you are interested please pm me with your email address. I can meet in Boston or along rt 9. Thanks!!

Re: fs: vintage stamps

• Options
    hello! are your stamps still available? i live in Boston and could meet somewhere if they are. wondering about variety of actual postage, is it mostly under 20 cent or above? thanks lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards