Georgia-Atlanta

Good photographer and good price?

Pictures are really important to me. I want to know I'll have good pictures to look back on. Does anyone have suggestions for relatively inexpensive but good photograohers? Or am I going to have to bite the bullet and plan to spend a lot? So far what I've found that I like is in the 2-2500$ range. I'm hoping for half that.

Re: Good photographer and good price?

• $2000-$5000 is the standard range for a professional (and experienced) photographer in the Atlanta market. You can find under 2k, but they will likely have much less experience. If pictures are important to you, as you stated, you might want to consider either increasing your photography budget or reducing the number of hours that you will hire a photographer for. Feel free to PM me if you have any photography specific questions or would like some professional photographer recommendations for the Atlanta area. 
  • I am using a student photographer. Is that something you would consider? Her name is Bri McDaniel. If you Google her, her website will come up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Tara Harp. http://taraharpphotos.com/

When I choose her price range was one of my major needs. I was blown away with her. She arrived early and took tons of detailed pictures along with all my of my shot list requests and she let me send her come creative idea pictures that I wanted.

Two days after the wedding she posted this on facebook for me as a "sneak peak."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVE2RuNRrw&feature=youtu.be

• I am using Fotografie Atlanta. Their prices are good and you get two photographers.

They did my engagement pics last month and I LOVE them. My cousin is using them as well

www,fotografieatlanta.com

They have packages, but they built us a custom package to fit our budget. SO NICE!!!
  • I'm using Mark Elkins. All of his pictures are fabulous.
  • I am using Brittany LeSesne Photography. She just did our engagement photos and has done some photos for some of my friends and I absolutely love her work. Every one of her packages includes the engagement session which is a plus. You can google her "Dare to be Different" Photography by Brittany and she is also on Facebook. Her packages are also fairly priced.
  • We used Dolce Amore Photography ( www.dolceamorephotography.com ) and we truly LOVED our photos.
    As I mentioned on another post, I would recommend their service to anyone!
    They were always quick to get back to me, they were very affordable and most important of all did an awesome job!

Good luck on your search!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_good-photographer-and-good-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:425b9bbb-d45e-4a07-958d-6699cedc57d9Post:7a746b54-e3b4-4e98-9ef3-f41e19a9372c">Re:Good photographer and good price?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using a student photographer. Is that something you would consider? Her name is Bri McDaniel. If you Google her, her website will come up.
    Posted by mrsfrontrunner[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm actually thinking of using Bri...I found her online...you'll have to let me know if you get your engagement photos done with her and how she does.  I'm a little nervous about having a student photographer, but she seems pretty great!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards