California-Inland Empire
Options

Bridal Shows

I just got engaged and am looking forward to attending some Bridal Shows to plan my wedding. My fiance is in Rancho Cucamonga and I am in OC. I've heard that not all Bridal Shows are the same and I don't want to waste my time.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Bridal Shows

• Options
    What should come first - the dress or the location????
  • Options
    Location!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicMarch Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    First, congrats on getting engaged!

I did go to a few bridal shows. Typically, I tired to do the ones that were closest to my house and the ones that had the most vendors. Those were usually the Premire Bridal (more expensive vendors) and BrideWorld.

I say find a location first. You don't want to get a ball gown and then decide to get married on the beach. Find a location first! If you need any more help

• Options
    Thanks - I will be attending the Premier Bridal Show at the Ontario Hilton on Jan 7th! In doing some more research and talking with friends, I have heard that the vendors at the Brideworld shows are lower cost but aggressive and probably not the folks I want to use for my wedding.  I am soooooo excited and will post the results.
  • Options
    there's one at the oc fairgrounds this saturday, jan 7... 10-4pm...  I am going to that one...  There are a couple that sunday as well in long beach, I wasnt sure which ones I wanted to go to, so I figured I'd check out the one saturday, and if i want more, I could always go to one of the ones in LB too... good luck!!!!
  • Options
     hi !! congratulations... theres a bridal expo schedule in  ontario,ca. Jan. 8th 2012 on sunday @ the double tree hotel... very close to rancho cucamonga..register!! good luck..
  • Options
    There is one at the Crestmore Manor in Riverside on February 26th from 11am - 3pm, if you're interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards