Honeymoon Discussions

Booked our Honeymoon cruise!!

Well we put our deposit for our cruise in November. It is 8 days long and leaves from Fort Lauderdale and goes to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau, Bahamas! It is through Carnival! 

Just wondering if any of you have gone to any of these ports and did any excursions. Or if you would suggest which ones to maybe shop around at! 

Thanks!

Re: Booked our Honeymoon cruise!!

• HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2012
    We just got back from our honeymoon cruise on Carnival.  We also went to St. Thomas and did the BOSS underwater schooter. It was a blast. St. Thomas is known for their diamonds and jewlery. It's worth taking a shopping trip because there is no tax on items.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    We're taking a Carnival cruise for our HM in November as well!

The only place I've been to on your itinerary is St. Thomas.  It's gorgeous.  I recommend checking out Magen's Bay and Paradise Point (be sure to get a Bushwacker at Paradise Point).
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • When we stopped in St. Thomas we did the 1/2 Day Champagne Catamaran sail to St. John. Hands down my favorite excursion we've ever done! The guides running the excursion were awesome, and we went snorkeling at Honeymoon Beach in St. John, and on the way back they served bottomless drinks and snacks and everyone had an amazing time. I highly recommend that excursion!
  • I have been to Nassau and it was fun!  There is a LOT of shopping there.  I went snorkeling there and really enjoyed it.  They took you past all the celebrities homes there.  I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas this month with my fiance and we are planning on going snorkeling also!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all for the advice! I am super excited. My FI and I have never really been on a vacation together so it will be amazing to get away from everything together :) 
  • I agree, Megan's Bay and Paradise Point were awesome when I went to St. Thomas on a cruise with my family about 10 years ago. My parents also bought their anniversary bands on the island because the prices were so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards