Ohio-Columbus
Options

Swim And Racquet Club

Hello all,

We went to see the swim and racquet club today and I think it is almost perfect. Other than minor things that we can easily take care of. I was wondering if anyone has been to a wedding there and about how many people it held. Our guest list is at 206 right now, but there are people we invited that are defintely not going to show up (people overseas and who cannot travel), so we told her 175 and she said we could do it but it would be tight. 

Any tips or pointers would be nice.

Re: Swim And Racquet Club

• Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked there for our wedding and really liked them! We went with a different venue because we wanted an outdoor venue at the same place, but I highly recommend them! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They say that only 75-80% of invited guests are actually able to make it.  That is of course effected by a number of variables (number of OOT guests, close to holidays, etc.)  You might have somewhere in the 150-160 range and not have to worry about it.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    KKristofKKristof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you'll have to let me know if you go with it and like it!  i just found it online and am thinking it would be perfect for what we want... which is simple, low key and inexpensive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards