Delaware

NWR- well kinda...Facial!

So I did my first facial peel last week, it was some type of acid peel to help with acne... I got it as a groupon in hopes that I wouldn't look like a 16 year old at my wedding.  Well I didn't really notice any difference and I'm bummed...

So now I'm going to try a prescriptive facial and microdermabrasion that I just bought again from groupon.  This one comes with a consultation where they will actually look at my skin and hopefully cater the facial to my needs.  It's kinda far away but it seems like a good deal-

I'm kind of excited!  I have until October 1 to clear up my skin!

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1608175

Re: NWR- well kinda...Facial!

• wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    on a regular basis i would suggest using a nice facial scrub in the shower & then putting an oil free lotion on afterwards. look for scrubs that have teatree oil in them. they seem to work the best!
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Regular facials will improve your skin in time.  A balanced diet and lots of water def. help.  The microderm feels really good.  I just don't believe in supported cosmetic plastic surgery facilities or I would have purchased it too. :)

FYI-Tuscany Sun in Kennett does a great microderm. I like extractions when I get a normal facial and find it is better to ask about whether the esthetician does them before booking the appointment to not be disappointed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards