Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Wedding Day Door Wreath?

Okay. So don't think I'm crazy but I just LOVE the thought of a beautiful weding day wreath to hang to announce to the neighbors that we are getting close to the wedding day. I'm looking for something elegant, ivory with maybe a splash or two of color and beautiful. I've looked on etsy, but can't seem to find anything I like.

Do any of you know anyone who does this?

I'm semi-creative, but I'm nervous about adding yet another wedding project to my list.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Amy

Re: Wedding Day Door Wreath?

• Options
    bmfraziebmfrazie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

On etsy did you do the Alchlemy?  That is where you could go to request this specific item. 

I like this idea too.  Thanks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom took some old wreaths that she didn't want anymore and bought some flowers and ribbon at Michaels. It was really easy with just a pair of scissors, hot glue gun if necessary, to just stick and twist them in as you like. They came out really nice. If you have any creative family members or BMs who enjoy this type of thing it could be something to delegate.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to outsource the whole thing (what I tend to do:), I think most good florists make wreaths as well - I've seen beautiful ones around the holidays in the florist shop windows.  I think they are usually fresh wreaths, but I imagine they might be able to do something with artificial materials if you wanted it to be a keepsake. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just came across this when browsing on Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53631136/fall-in-love-heart-wreath?ref=fp_feat_8

I don't know anything about the seller but the wreath is pretty and I'm sure there are some others that would do similar ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards