Gothic Weddings

Hairstyles?....and progress update!

I'm sorry this is kinda long..... Hi ladies! I'm starting to get really deep into this wedding planning. I think I'm afraid to not be prepared and afraid of having to make too many last minute decisions! I know I'm going to be thrown all kinds of curve balls when the date is much closer! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! No, it's been really fun, but I have a lot of details that I'm adding so I really want to get a bunch of them taken care of ahead of time. We have tons of new DIY projects for me and FH. We have all kinds of new decor ideas in our bio, and we are trying to throw in a lot more of our love for old fashioned and vintage attire and decor. We are also having a hard time figuring out what we want to do for our guestbook, ringbearer pillow, and bridal accessories. I thought those things would be the easiest things to pick out, but now it seems that they are the hardest!!! I keep looking at those things in my bio and some of them just strike me as being too modern for my taste. If you have the chance, CHECK OUT OUR BIO and tell me what you think!!! :) Also, I am trying to find a really awesome hairstyle that is old fashioned for short hair. I keep finding all kinds of them for long/medium length hair, but nothing for short hair! Any suggestions for websites, or photos????? UDATES!!! 1. We made our first payment on THE gown! They were having a special (and a wine tasting!) that day and I am getting a free pair of shoes to go with it. Hopefully I can find what I want, because I know exactly what I want (pictures in bio), also the shop owner insists on making my garter set! So I'm thinking a simple black set with the same lace that's on my veil and a vintage accessory. 2. We just got an antique suitcase for a card box (although I really wanted an antique birdcage so I'm still on the lookout!) 3. We picked up 20 whole peacock feathers (not including the short ones we have from Joann Fabrics), and we're going to get more with our next paycheck! 4. We also picked up 6 toasting flutes from Walmart from the Christmas 2009 collection, and we want to get 2 more. We figured we'd get 8 all together for us, our parents, and one for the maid of honor and best man. They are simple champagne flutes with a pretty silver rim. We're thinking about adding something to them to make them more "us", but we don't know what yet. 5. Other awesome things: Martha Stewart Halloween wine bottle labels, 2 packs of silk red rose petals, 4 packs of hanging crystals, and we have most of the little votive candle holders for the dining tables (6 per table)! Pictures of all the new goodies coming soon!!!
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Hairstyles?....and progress update!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards