Flowers
Options

White Calla Lilies or Crystal Blush?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to finalize my plans with the florist and their estimate says crystal blush calla lilies - not white. I asked for clarification beause when I searched crytal blush I saw callas with pink in it.

The florist said that they are not colored, but they are also not straight white. That they are an ivory. My dress is white. Will a crystal blush calla lilly bouquet look good with my white dress or do I need white calla lilies? Thanks!

Re: White Calla Lilies or Crystal Blush?

• Options
    First there are no true pure white flowers.  White flowers are all off-white or ivory in nature.  And no they will not look weird next to your white dress, which is most likely an off-white not a pure white, and even if it is pure white the flowers will still look fine next to the dress.

For some reason there are two different types of crystal blush calla lilies.  One is the white calla lilies that are large while the other crystal blush calla lilies are mini callas in a soft pink color.

Here is a link to a site I found that has many different varieties of callas listed (http://www.lakesidecallas.com/White%20Calla%20Lilies.htm). If you are not happy with what the florist is getting you then maybe suggest one of the others listed, but know that they may be more expensive or harder to get.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards