Not Engaged Yet

What's everyone drinking?

I just finished my 2nd drink - strawberry lime margarita mix with malibu rum, on the rocks. Keeping it classy...lol. I got to skype with one of my BFF's from college who I haven't talked to in a while which was great.

How was everyone's weekend? Anything fun/exciting?
And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: What's everyone drinking?

• I just drank the biggest glass of milk because the date on it was April 27... and I won't drink stale milk. I'm super stuffed.

Weekend was pretty good. This weekend was so busy that I feel like I need another weekend to find my sanity from this weekend. 
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Were you busy this weekend doing fun things or errand-y things?

Speaking of milk, I tried to buy milk at Target this morning so I could make mac and cheese and all they had was Nesquik and Silk. I was sooo angry.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Yesterday I was drinking peach vodka with soda and pineapple juice.  It was delish.

Tonight I'm not drinking anything.  Yet.

I have marshmallow vodka and diet root beer, though, so maybe I'll fix me up a drink soon.
  • Elle - that sounds DEE-LISH!!!  Have you tried vodka with peach Fresca?  Amazing. 

Don't think I'm drinking tonight.  Not cooking either.  Hope FI has a dinner plan by the time he gets home from the game!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-everyone-drinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41c7f2ed-ab5e-4511-bd99-8354270e62b0Post:c95ab8a2-53d7-49df-be17-7d805af6e210">Re: What's everyone drinking?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elle - that sounds DEE-LISH!!!  Have you tried vodka with peach Fresca?  Amazing.  Don't think I'm drinking tonight.  Not cooking either.  Hope FI has a dinner plan by the time he gets home from the game!!!
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

That does sound good.  I'm a big fan of fresca, but I stopped buying soda ever since I got a sodastream.  :)
  • I think that combo will be my new summer drink.  Last summer it was a John Daly (sweet tea vodka and lemonade).  Loved it so much I think we're gonna do it as a signature drink curing cocktail hour!!
  • I am drinking water. Just got back from zumba and I'm tired already!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • How was the zumba?  I've never tried it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-everyone-drinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41c7f2ed-ab5e-4511-bd99-8354270e62b0Post:a721ea83-90a2-43e3-a1ef-36da61bd52f2">Re: What's everyone drinking?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday I was drinking peach vodka with soda and pineapple juice.  It was delish. 
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>That sounds fantastic, I might go out and buy ingredients for that this week!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm running out of creativity for dinner ideas...today I just put some tomatoes and red pepper into alfredo sauce for pasta. I did do my first ever Shabbat dinner on Friday and made Cajun tilapia and red beans and rice. It was awesome :)</div>
  • I am drinking tea :) I'm giving up alcohol for the next month (maybe the whole summer) as part of attempting to kick ass at my diet and loss the last of the weight I have left.

My weekend sucked. I didn't get to go see BF and I had to work on a paper the whole time. I'm also pretty anxious to hear about the T.A. position so that was weighing on my mind the whole weekend. But I only have one week of classes left! Yay! I can't believe I'm almost done with my first semester of grad. school :)

• Whoot!  for Beth!

I am drinking water, but I am going to make tea soon in my super cool new tea set!

I am so excited about it.  It might be my favorite gift :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Just water tonight~

Tyler's grandma died at 1:55 this morning, so I woke up early to do laundry and cook for the week in case we had to go up to see his family. We didn't end up going, but at least I got everything out of the way for us. The funeral is Tuesday, so I've also been going back and forth with my manager and another nurse to work out schedules because my manager had given me my favorite day off, Wednesday, as a birthday present, as my birthday is, well, Tuesday.

But now I need to figure out how to dress Tyler for Tuesday, as he's a pallbearer. He has some nicer work clothes, but I'll have to scan through everything and iron stuff.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-everyone-drinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41c7f2ed-ab5e-4511-bd99-8354270e62b0Post:83789cfb-7c92-4edf-a67c-a5b8edc701a7">Re: What's everyone drinking?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoot!  for Beth! I am drinking water, but I am going to make tea soon in my super cool new tea set! I am so excited about it.  It might be my favorite gift :)
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

That tea set looks awesome! I'm jealous!

• raven - that tea set is awesome!!

ahstillwell - I'm so sorry to hear about Tyler's grandma, it must have been a hard day for both of you. You'll be in my thoughts this week :(
  • Wait . . . Beth . . . NO alcohol all summer?!?!  LADIES!!  We need to stage an intervention!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_whats-everyone-drinking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:41c7f2ed-ab5e-4511-bd99-8354270e62b0Post:75aa6beb-d270-43c8-a848-7b8a16bc13be">Re: What's everyone drinking?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait . . . Beth . . . NO alcohol all summer?!?!  LADIES!!  We need to stage an intervention!!!
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

Haha...we'll see how May goes first. I don't know if I can go the WHOLE summer :)

• I'm obsessed with pinnacle gummy vodka and sprite. It tastes like swedish fish!
    5/27/12
  • Jaycee - that sounds good!!  I'm trying that next!!

And Beth - ok.  Just kick ass on your May diet & work-outs so you can get back to things in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards