Wisconsin

Dance Lessons

Anyone know of couple dance lessons in the Lake Geneva area (or anywhere if there are brides who have had experience with lessons)? I think it would be fun to go to a dance lesson or two just for fun, nothing too serious. It could be a bonding experience doing something completely new for the both of us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dance Lessons

• edited December 2011
    My husband and I took lessons and had a ton of fun with it.  We went through Arthur Murray in Madison.  They were pricey, but very professional and we learned so much.  We ended up doing a choreographed dance since that is what DH felt most comfortable with...  Sort of funny because our original goal was to just learn a basic spin! 

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the Lake Geneva area, but I do recomend taking a few lessons so you feel comfortable for your big first dance (even if you do not do a choreographed dance). 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mandy270mandy270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I haven't heard many people talk about dance lessons before their wedding so any info is great. How many sessions did you end up taking?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fred Astair dance studio has a groupon right now for dance lessons.  I'm debating whether to get it or not.  Any reviews of that studio? 
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards