Arkansas

Low's Bridal-sale day reviews?

Hello all,

I'm a MS bride getting married in May, and I need some help from you AR brides. I've got an appointment with Low's in a couple of weeks, but it's during the semi-annual sale. I've heard amazing things about Low's, but it's usually from brides who went during a non-sale day and had ample time for personal attention. Has anyone been to Low's during a sale? Are they still as nice and accomodating?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Low's Bridal-sale day reviews?

• edited December 2011
    Yes, things will be hectic but if you have an appointment then all of that time will be dedicated to you!!
  • amandab2003amandab2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went during their sale over Christmas.  I agree that it is hectic, but it is well worth it!  I got an amazing dress and still had personal attention from Ms. Ann!  I love Low's!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'm so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda, I had Ann for my consultant to! She was so great!
  • edited December 2011
    When does the sale usually happen around Christmas time?
  • I just went to my sale appointment today and I have mixed feelings.  There were a lot of dresses, but once you factor in sizes and styles I wasnt overwhelmed by the selection.  Also, I thought the hour and a half time alotment / appointment would be plenty of time, but I think I realoly needed more like 4 hours.  I found most of the dresses I liked on the bottom floor which is the lower priced regular section and most of the dresses I tried on were about  $1200.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards