DC

Wedding Dress

I am looking for a wedding dress that comes up high in the back and high in the front but doesnt not go around my neck. It is really hard to find dresses like that. I found a few but thats it. If anyone has any suggestions of places I could look let me know. I live in Maryland near DC.

Re: Wedding Dress

• edited May 2012
    I am looking for a wedding dress that comes up high in the back and high in the front but doesnt not go around my neck. It is really hard to find dresses like that. I found a few but thats it. If anyone has any suggestions of places I could look let me know. I live in Maryland near DC.
  • edited May 2012
    You're right.  It seems like everyone is going strapless, so there is a lot of demand for that.  Check us out at www.suinumerisbride.com!  One suggestion would be the "Lian".  If you need style tips or any other help, please let us know!  Congratulations and cheers to you!
  • edited May 2012
    Glen Burnie has a TON of dress shops, try there.  I got mine at Cameo and thought they had an incredible selection, you'd probably find something there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PrfctL7PrfctL7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Ellie's Bridal has a pinterest with some of their stuff if you find that helpful at all.. maybe you'll see sometihng you like?
    http://pinterest.com/elliesbridal/
  • PrfctL7PrfctL7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    What do you mean by "up high in the back and high in the front but doesnt not go around my neck"... like a "boat neck?"   If that's what you like try calling around and asking stores specifically if that have dresses of that style.
  • Try Bridal Images in Rockville, they were the very best of all the salons visited.  found my perfect dress here.    The assistance was helpful and amazing, the team made me feel so special. Felt beautiful and I really thank the ladies there so much.  Great spacious rooms and elegant setting  (prices pretty decent too)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards